Sunday, March 16, 2008

Since you asked so nicely....

I have had several requests for pictures of myself lately. I decided that I would give in and post a couple. I will be 33 weeks this week which means I have 5 weeks left at the most. Everything is going good!

Aaron took these pictures of me before our ward party on Friday night (the same night the tornadoes trashed downtown Atlanta). We took the first one so that you could see how the house looks with our stuff in it. I got a new recliner and a new dining table. Other than that (and the rug) the rest of the furniture we brought out here with us. Hope you enjoy! Here is a side view. I didn't realize how big I really am until I saw this picture. It was kind of a shock. Now I understand why I have been getting some strange looks lately, especially when I tell people that I still have over a month to go! Oh, Emma wanted to be in the pictures, too!

13 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh, Haley, you look so good! I wish I could see you in person, but I guess this will have to do. Thanks for posting the picture!

i'm erin. said...

hahahahaha...I love emma in the second picture. Ok, seriously, I am not going to lie, you do look round, but ONLY in the tummy! you are a freaking awesome looking pregnant lady. I love it. In fact, the next picture better be a full belly shot with no coverage...do you understand?!? pull the shirt up! hehehe

Haley Hale said...

Erin-there is one thing I will always refuse to do when I am pregnant-I WILL NOT TAKE A NO COVERAGE BELLY SHOT! It looks so scary!

The Walkers said...

Thank you for appeasing me. I loved the pictures!! First of all, your house is amazing!! It looks so nice! Secondly, I want you to keep taking pictures, because I want to see you at nine months!! Hang in there. We love you and miss you. Annie's sitting next to me and she concurs.

Michelle said...

You look just wonderful!! I can't imagine how you feel though!! Abby was 9lb 5oz and she was killing me to walk around those last few weeks before she was born. I'm sure you are very uncomfortable!! You are gonna have your hands full!! :-)

Marjorie said...

U don't look as big as what I'd envisioned in fact u look pretty darn good. Granted u look like u should have a single baby soon but for twins I think u look great! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't believe u only have five weeks left! Good luck:)

Lexie said...

I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! I know it probably seems long to you, but before you know it you will have two sweet baby boys! You look so cute. Thanks for posting pictures! I hope everything is going well. We miss you!

Jewel-e said...

I think you look so cute! Thanks for the pics! Congrats on the new house! What an exciting thing!

Christina said...

Haley,
You do look great. How scary to have those tornados close (I guess I don't know how close you are to downtown) I heard about them and I thought of you.
Anyway, you do look wonderful and I am excited for you.

Lindsey said...

you look SO cute. as always. and i love the look you are giving. it is so you. i love it!

tammy said...

Hayley--You look excellent!! I want to transplant your tummy onto my body so I can relive the days of wiggly -baby-inside-tummy!! Only it would be cooler because it's X2!! I am so excited for you! It feels like just a few weeks ago you found out about your twins. Time flies!! (seriously--it does fly, so enjoy!)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

You look great haley! Good luck! Your house is darling

Wendy said...

You are beautiful! We miss you! Good luck with the last few weeks!