If you didn't already guess from the title of my post, we found out what the babies are! Twin boys! The doctor that checked it all out at Utah Valley thinks that they are identical, too! Some wild and crazy times ahead, I would guess! We have a few ultrasound pictures, but I don't have access to a scanner right now, so I can't post them. If I remember and find a scanner, I will get them on here.
In case you are keeping up with us via this blog, we arrived in Tennessee on Saturday afternoon last week. It took us two and a half days to get here. We drove through New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and half of the state of Tennessee to get here in order to avoid bad weather in Colorado and Wyoming. It made the trip a little longer, as did my need to get out and walk around every couple of hours. Emma did really well on the trip, rarely ever complaining about having to sit in her car seat for so long. She is such a trooper!
Anyway, I promise to put up more pictures soon. I am still trying to recover from the car ride, and I am also too lazy to get up from the couch and find the camera right now. So to all of you we left behind in Utah, we miss you and love you all and will get some new pictures up soon.
Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. 5 Things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. Finishing up my first semester of college at Middle Tennessee State University. 2. Wishing for a new car. 3. Waitressing at a restaurant called Toot's.
4. Trying to figure out life on my own
5. Listening to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin and riding backroads (is that a Southern thing?).
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Take on at least one "Packing Task."
2. Order some maternity clothes online for my Christmas presents.
3. Hope and pray that we are having craft night tonight!
4. Catching up on the billing
5. Get a nap.
5 Snacks I enjoy
2. Toasted tomato and cheese
3. Jolly Ranchers (the peach and raspberry ones)
4. Lucky Charms (I blame it on the pregnancy)
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Buy a home and a vacation house on the North Shore in Hawaii.
2. Pay off Aaron's school loans.
3. Buy a Honda Odyssey
4. Invest in retirement funds and the stock market
5. Go to Colombia with Aaron.
3 of my bad habits:
2. Keeping clutter
3. Eating junk food
5 places I have lived
1. Rock Island, Tennessee
2. Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Pleasant Grove, Utah
5. Provo, Utah
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. I worked in the child care in a fitness club
2. I was a waitress at a sports restaurant called Toot's. So much fun!
3. Go! The Game Store (I am not a fan of retail sales jobs)
4. A preschool in Salt Lake... that was the only time I have ever had the flu in my entire life (and they still made me come in to work!)
5. Day Lily Nursery-I love working for the family business. Plus, I get to work from home!
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I am a little OCD about my handwriting. If I write something and don't like the way it looks (even the grocery list) I write it all over again.
2. I am very sentimental (that is why I have such a hard time getting rid of things).
3. I throw up easily.
4. I have a toe that won't bend.
5. I really love to cook!
I now tag Erin Summerill, Wendy, Lindsey, Marjorie, and Heather to do this task. It's actually very fun and reflective. Pass it on!