Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here you go, Laura. It is December and I am posting my Thanksgiving pictures. Just like you predicted!

For Thanksgiving, we went to Knoxville to Aaron's Dad's house. Grandpa and Grandma Hale flew out and Janel and Derek drove down from Michigan. Kathy and Janae also came in. It was so much fun to see everyone again. We haven't seen Grandma and Grandpa since last Christmas. This has been kind of hard since we saw them at least once a month when we lived in Utah. We also met Janel and Derek's little girl, Brooklyn, for the first time. She is two weeks older than the boys. (I didn't get any pictures of them together. For some cute pictures go to Janel's blog.) Here are William, Emma and Jonathan with Grandma and Grandpa. This is Grandma with William. Here are Grandma with the boys. I love how everyone matches! This is Aaron's mom, JoLayne with Aaron and the kids. She came up to Knoxville to visit, and we saw her for a few minutes before leaving to go to McMinnville. William (and Jonathan) have been pushing themselves up like this, and getting on their knees. I think that crawling may be coming soon. I am amazed at Jonathan's speed. Even though he isn't officially crawling, he can really get around the floor pretty fast. Baby proofing, here I come. One of the benefits of having a twin is that you never need a pillow. A leg works just fine for that!

4 comments:

Laura Judd said...

i love william's smile when he is pushing himself up. He's saying, "I'm cute; look at me!"

The Walkers said...

Way to go Haley! I'm proud of you for posing your Thanksgiving pictures. I might post my Thanksgiving pictures mid-December. I officially suck at updating my blog. I can't even play the "I have three kids" card. I loved the pictures with Grandma and Grandpa!

Julia said...

Haley! Those boys are getting so, so big! How adorable! Also, Mom was telling me about how good they are and about how smart and articulate Emma is getting. You must be so proud!

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Haley and Aaron,
Thank goodness for blogging . . . I feel like I'm able to keep up a little with your quickly growing family. I loved the photos with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma looks so happy to be with those little ones. Thanks for taking the time to post. We love you. Sandra