Monday, December 01, 2008

Fighting boys and Fall

I just wanted to put up some pictures that I took a few weeks ago. Aaron put Jonathan and William on Emma's bed one night while we were giving Emma her bath. He gave them some toys to play with. Apparently they both liked this book. It was funny to watch them "fight" over the book. They weren't interested in any of the other toys on the bed-just this little book! This is a picture of our house with all the pretty fall leaves. I know, a lot of them are still green, but if you look closely, some have changed colors. This is one of my favorite trees in our yard. We live on a fairly large lot, almost a full acre. The yard is one of the reasons I fell in love with this home (although the kitchen isn't bad, either). There is a little creek that runs along the edge of our property, and this tree is down by the creek. One night, Aaron and I were walking the neighborhood, and I saw the top of this tree blowing in the wind. I said, "That tree is huge! Do you think it is ours?" Yes, it is! If you enlarge the picture, you can see how tall it is compared to our house. I love the shape of the tree, and it is one of my favorite kinds: willow oak. Just thought I'd share-you know, in case anyone else out there is a plant lover like myself (Tammy, that's you!). Here are Jonathan, Emma and William, playing on my bed. The outfits the boys are wearing are two of the four "neutral" outfits that Emma had as a baby. I just wanted to get a quick picture of them before they go back to the storage bin!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Haley! I love seeing your cute kids! You have a cute house too! I hope things are going well for you out there.