Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disneyworld (Two Months Later...)

In October, we went to Disneyworld with my parents, Russell and Katherine. We had a lot of fun! I thought that by going in October, it wouldn't be nearly as hot, and lines wouldn't be very long. And that's what I get for thinking! Yes, it was HOT. And yes, the lines were long. And although it was fun, I think we will wait to go again when the boys are a little older! Here I am in the van on the way to Florida. Can't you see how excited I am? Here are Emma and Jonathan (and the side of William's head) on the monorail heading to Disneyworld. Emma was so excited. In case you have missed my blog in the last few months, Emma's favorite princess is Cinderella. She loves Disney movies like Cinderella, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid. Here is Cinderella's castle. As soon as we walked up, there was a show going on. It was several of the Disney princesses and their princes dancing with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and some regular ol' dancers. Cinderella and her prince waved to Emma! Jonathan and William enjoyed the show, too. One of Emma's favorite rides was Cinderella's golden carousel. You know, the merry-go-round. Here we are together, riding the carousel. Emma also got to meet Buzz Lightyear. She loves him! And so does the rest of our family! This is when Emma go to meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story. Did I mention that Toy Story is one of her favorite movies? Well, I think she has a crush on Woody. She LOVES him! (Since she saw Buzz the day before, he kinda got the cold shoulder at this meeting!) This was after she got a kiss from Woody. She didn't know quite how to act. I hope she will always feel akward when boys try to kiss her-at least until she is 25! This is her real love-her daddy! We saw a fireworks show at Cinderella's castle after a night parade. Since Cinderella is Emma's favorite, and purple is Emma's favorite color, I thought this was an appropriate picture! Cinderella's castle amid all the fireworks. Isn't it pretty? My pictures don't do it justice!

We had a great time, and we are thankful to my parents for letting us go with them. And stay with them. And greatful to them for listening to the time share thing so we didn't have to pay for our part of the hotel room! And for keeping the babies so we could take Emma to the night parade. And for helping us so much. I am sure I am forgetting something, so here is a blanket thank you-THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Looks like the trip was a lot of fun. I hope you had fun visiting with my family yesterday. I really wish I could have been there too, blasted jobs! One of these days I'll get to meet those boys of yours. I'm praying that William's surgery(it is William, right?) goes well tomorrow. Sure do love you guys.
Rachel

Joy and Ted said...

Oh, the magical world of Disney! I'm so glad you got to go to the happiest place on earth. You're so brave to take the babies. I'd be hesitant to take one and you went with 3 kids! Someday I'll be as brave. Love and miss you guys!

i'm erin. said...

Ummm I don't remember being invited?!?

I love the shots of the boys, but the shot of aaron and emma is precious! sounds like you guys had so much fun. I am utterly jealous.
luv erin

tammy said...

Disney is so fun! I hope you took hundreds of pictures so that your boys will "remember" their experience! Nicks favorite thing is our Disney photo album even though he was only two when we went.