Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family Pictures

I know that this is a really long post with lots of pictures, but I can explain. Every fall, Aaron, Emma and I go up into the mountains to take a family picture in all the pretty fall leaves and we usually stick the best picture in our Christmas card for that year. We went up last week, and our pictures that we took didn't turn out all that great. Enter my dear friend, Erin Summerill. I met her when we lived in Pleasant Grove, and we have stayed good friends since we moved from there. When Erin and her family moved to Hawaii, we had to go visit. In August, they moved back to Pleasant Grove and Erin had taken up photography. Here is where this can benefit you. Erin wants to build up a photography business, and she is always looking for new "subjects." If you haven't had family pictures taken in a while, or would like some beautiful pictures done, at a low cost to you, let me know and I can give you her contact information. You can also click on her blog's link on my page. (It is the one that says Mark and Erin) Here are some of the pictures that she took of us yesterday. Oh yeah, Erin also has 3 young kids of her own, and she handles squirmy, rascaly, sassy blonde headed two year old girls quite well (know who I am talking about?!?) Just in case you were wondering!

5 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

cute! she did a good job

Allie said...

Those pictures are way cute! I've been wanting to get family pictures done for awhile but its usually pretty expensive. I would love to get her information. We haven't had a real family picture in long time.

VoNique said...

Cute pictures!

Marjorie said...

You look good!!! I especially like the ones when Aaron and you are with Emma by yourselves. Pictures are so Priceless!

Lexie said...

These pictures are so cute... if i weren't eight and a half months pregnant I'd consider doing some for us! You all look so great!