Sunday, October 21, 2007

Emma and her Daddy

This is one of the family pictures that my friend, Erin, took last week. I love this picture of Aaron and Emma. Lately he has become her favorite. If you ask Emma who her best friend is, she will say, "Daddy" (most of the time; sometimes I win). Today Emma and I were sitting on my bed and I looked at her and said, "I love you!" She looked at me as if she were thinking about it, turned her head to the side, looked at me and let out a sigh and said, "I love daddy." I wanted to be sad that she didn't say it back, but I couldn't! I am so glad that she loves her daddy so much-and I am so glad that he loves her so much! He is such a good dad and so much fun. This picture really captures the fun and playful relationship they have. What a great guy!

No comments: