Monday, October 16, 2006

This is my dad's glory moment. I was actually on the phone with him when all of this happened. I have a cabinet that I keep Emma's crackers and food in and it is kind of her cabinet. (I don't have any kind of locks or anything on it.) She empties it several times daily and her new favorite trick is to get inside of it and "scare" me while I am doing dishes or cooking. Well, on this morning, I guess I was taking too long with the nursery stuff and she decided to take breakfast matters into her own hands. And Cheerios must have been the food of choice. She dumped the bag out and then scooped the Cheerios toward her and then would scatter them everywhere. I was giving Dad a play-by-play commentary on the action as it happened and he was laughing so hard saying "you deserve it! Every bit of it!" Thanks for the sympathy, Dad.

No comments: