Saturday, September 06, 2008

Smokin' Hot!

My cousin, Bonnie, has started a "total fitness" plan which she calls, "Smokin' Hot Mommas." It is a fitness program that combines physical fitness with healthy eating habits. You get points for achieving different fitness and healthy eating "tasks." (I should say you get points for denying yourself things of deliciousness, but the purpose of this post is to promote Smokin' Hot Mommas!) You get a point each day if you go without sugar, soda, if you get plenty of sleep, eat all your fruits and veggies, and if you drink 64 ounces of water. There are more aspects of "total fitness" than the ones I just listed, but those are just some examples. The good thing about the program is that you can do everything on your own, and Bonnie sends out weekly emails with bonus challenges and cheers you on to victory! (She was a cheerleader all through high school.) If you are interested, check out the link to the Smokin' Hot Mommas blog on the right hand side of my page, under links. Or you can leave a comment and I will get you on the email list.

Oh, and I get 5 bonus points for posting this on my blog. It's all about the points!

2 comments:

JoLayne said...

Haley,
How fun! No wonder you are looking like such a hot Mama!
Love,
JoLayne

Lindsey's Story said...

You know I would love to participate but I'm already smokin' hot! Just kidding! I just figure there is no 'point' [get it- no point, ok that was a Tim Hitchcock joke] in trying to look good until I visit a plastic surgeon and get a tummy tuck!