Monday, April 25, 2011

My Boys

Jonathan and William- April 2011
I meant to include this picture in the boys' birthday post, but I forgot to add it. And its so cute, that I think it deserves a post all on its own.

I love watching my boys. They will hardly do anything without the other, and they usually don't go too far away from one another. They are best friends! Yesterday, Jonathan couldn't find his Easter basket and was pretty upset. I stood back and watched as William assessed the situation, picked up his own basket, and gave it to Jonathan. I have also seen Jonathan get William's blanket, milk and toys on numerous occasions. Just today, William had fallen asleep on the couch while I was doing some laundry. I walked through the living room a few minutes later, and Jonathan had covered William up with a blanket while he slept.

I hope that they will always be close, and always be best friends. There was a couple that lived in our ward who had twin sons that are about 23. I love looking at pictures (thank you, Facebook!) of these guys together- at each others' wedding receptions, hanging out with family, etc.- and trying to imagine my own boys in those situations. It makes me happy to see that the bond that twins have lasts into adulthood and that they can always be close.

I sure love my boys and I am so glad that they love each other so much!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

They are so cute! I bet they are best friends their whole lives.

Sandra and Brent said...

There really is something very spiritual about the connection between twins . . . your boys are just adorable!